Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bored

Time check: 4.50am
Listening to Class95fm, super nostalgic, mostly old songs. Wonder why I can only remember a certain part of my teenage life.... 14 to 18, and I know I sec 3 passed by super duper fast, almost cannot remember.

*Because I love you - Shakin' Stevens on air now*

Nice song.... What am I doing up so late? Just played World of Warcraft (WOW) cannot sleep. Going to send my car for servicing later in the morning, about 10am plus? If i can wake up.

Damn scared for my exam results. Fail how? another year...... Cannot lah.... did I study for this exam? ya, but you never know what will happen in the results... Wish it will come out now, at the same time, wish that it will never come out. Oh well, life still goes on, but wasted another year... =( Pray for me.

Then in 2 weeks time, the result for the application of the flat Joan & I applied for. My feeling is that we won't get it (Look at the odds, 280+ units, 1400+ applicants) not kewl.

Ok, gotta go sleep now, candy dreamz.

No comments: